Taming your toddlers’ anger
From time-to-time toddlers throw temper tantrums causing the parent to get upset, embarrassed, and feeling low in front of others best double stroller, especially when you are surrounded by people. Sometimes the tantrums end very soon but there are times in which it even lasts long. This transition from a giggling baby to an angry tantrum makeshift happens in seconds.
One reason is that they are trying to communicate but don’t have the vocabulary to speak. This leads to frustration and then anger. But studies have proved that once they start socializing with other kids this behavior changes. So it is necessary to teach the kids to share and care for each other. Parenting a toddler is not an easy task.
What are the main reasons for the tantrums?
- Doing an action and failing in it-The child would have noticed the parent doing something. Immediately he /she tries to imitate it Babyjourney. And when they fail they get frustrated and rose into tantrums.
- Not being given something which they are really in need of-If it is not risky, allow your child to keep the things which he requires
- Mothers giving not importance to them-When the mother’s attention changes to the tv monitor or phone screen, they will find it hard to digest that their mother is not noticing them.
- Feeling hungry and tired-Always feed the child at the correct time.
- Feeling sick-Carry the usual medicines wherever you go.
- Changes in the normal routine of the baby
What can you do?
You can start teaching them the basics and manners. But they are toddlers. They are in an age of exploring things. So you cannot make them separate from the things around you. They cannot follow rules so whenever they need things; if it’s not harmful to them, allow them to experience them.
It is a time when a child starts to communicate their likes and dislikes and act independently. Here they get eager to assert themselves and communicate .so listen to them.
Don’t hurt yourself and your child
If you shout, the child gets affected badly, and seeing that you may also feel hurt. The child may hit, catch your hair, pinch your face or beat but this doesn’t mean to hurt you biting grabbing shaping dropping things, and unusually behaving everything are part of their exploring.
Terrible threes and terrorist fours
Yeah they don’t get self-control .They express their empathy and emotions by acting weird. You cannot make them sit in a place and there are many chances of an accident happening at this stage. So what you can do is control your emotions. Always watch on your behaviour Express your anger quietly and peacefully rather than shouting at the child.
Praise the child
Tell the child some great words like good job! Congratulations! you are doing great! reinforcing your child by praising their behaviour will lead to resolving the issues.
So the parent must remain calm and quiet and give your child a stable secure and full of Joyous life to ease out the temper tantrums.…